Taj Mahal is the most famous thing in Agra, but the delicious local cuisine is not as well know. A walking food tour in Agra is an excellent activity in which you can discover hidden culinary treasures of Agra. Such a food tour takes participants to an amazing array of lively streets and markets in this old town and enables you to taste some must have street food dishes. You can have a taste of a few delicious Agra food as well as take a walk in some colourful bazaars and streets which majority of tourists hardly ever see.
Details Of Food Tour
- Food Tour Duration : 3-4 Hours.
- Pricing: INR 4000 per ticket on buying 2 or more tickets. One ticket for INR 4500. Private food tours arranged at extra cost.
- Number of food places visited : 7 to 9 food shops in Agra town.
- Food type: Mostly Vegetarian with a few non-vegetarian. Some food items include dairy products. No alcoholic drinks.
- Number of food dishes tasted: 12-15 dishes. Differs according to seasons.
- Places visited : Agra bazaar in old town.
- Start timings: 4:00 pm. Custom timings available on request.
- Pickup and drop : Pickup and drop from within Agra.
- Inclusions: Unlimited food, non-alcoholic drinks, bottled water, hand wipes, sanitizer.