Interactive Indian cooking classes in Agra help food lover tourists to learn how to cook local Indian food in a fun way. You visit homes of your host family, see how they cook and eat firsthand and learn secrets of Indian cooking firsthand. This is a perfect thing to do for tourists who love everything about food and like to know the local cultures better. You can learn to cook a few staple Indian dishes like daals, local breads, desserts, snacks like chaat and a few more, more than enough for a 3-4 course meal.
If you have any specific requirements, we will be happy to help you in any possible way.
- Pricing: INR 6500 per slot on buying 2 or more slots. One slot for INR 7500. Custom and Private cooking classes can be arranged on request.
- Cooking Class Duration: Approximately 5 Hours.
- Number of food dishes : 11-14 dishes.
- Type Of Food: Vegetarian. Non-vegetarian and Vegan food dishes can be included on request.
- Timing: Can start 9:30 am and 5:00 pm
- Inclusions: Tea, snacks, non-alcoholic drinks, bottled water, hand wipes, meals of cooked food.
- Transport : Free pickup and drop from within Agra city.
- Certain activities like mehendi (Heena tattoo), celebrating festivals like Diwali, Holi etc, tying a saaree, shopping and a few more can be arranged alongside cooking class on prior request. It depends on time of year and availability.